Monday, November 19, 2012

Birthdays!

Trav and I just celebrated our Birthdays. Lets start with mine, because Trav made it awesome just like he always does.
I started out the morning going to Boston's Preschool. Then we did a little shopping at the rack. When I got home Trav had Ice Cream and cookies delivered for Lunch. He knows the way to my heart. Flowers<Ice Cream
 Boston was SO SO SO excited for me to open my presents. First I had to put on my "Birthday Glasses"
He was So proud of the gift he picked out for me. I got the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. In the pic he is pointing to himself like "ya I picked this out and it's the best gift ever!" He was seriously so proud it was the cutest thing ever!
 My cute boys with my new tree.
Through a sweet hookup of my Mom's, Trav surprised me with Photoshop CS6. I have been wanting this forever, but it is too dang expensive that I never thought I would actually get it. Now to actually learning how to use it. Just a tad bit overwhelming. 
After presents Trav made Shrimp Scampi and Capresse my two favorite things for dinner. Yum!
 My Mom made my favorite cake, but we were too full to actually eat it that I didn't have any until two days later, but it still tasted just as good!

This handsome devil turned 30!!!! Such and old man now. 
 I wish I could say that his birthday was as awesome as mine, but it wasn't. Pretty much he way better at gift giving than I will ever be and a Sunday Birthday spent doing Tithing Settlement isn't too much fun. O and that fact that he is near impossible to shop for doesn't help either. Seriously I have never met someone that doesn't want things. Like really doesn't it's just weird. 
 Once again Boston was beyond excited to give Dad his present he picked out. He loves "chompers" and Dad loves football so a football chomper was the perfect gift.
 He is such an incredible person. I wish I was more like him. He works so hard and never has anything, but what is best for our family on his mind. 30 looks good on him. I should mention that he voluntarily stayed home with Carter during church and I'm sure it had nothing to do with the Cowboys game being on. Carter was a good excuse to enjoy a little something on his Birthday ha.







No comments: