Monday, November 19, 2012

Mud Run

 Back at the beginning of the Summer they had a Groupon type deal for the Mighty Mud Dash in Dallas. A couple girls in my ward signed up and before we knew it we had a huge group all doing it together. It was SO much fun! I sure am surrounded by some incredible people!
Before
 

 After

 Somewhere during the race
Kiss those medals!

 The fab four before
 and After.

After they had a fire truck hosing you down with freezing cold water. It really didn't help all that much. I swear they put something in the mud, because I literally had to wash my hair four different times to get it all out. It was such a fun morning. The race was supposed to be a 5k, but I'm pretty sure it was only about 2 miles. Physically it wasn't challenging which made it all the more fun. I did come away with a nasty bruise and scrapped up legs. At first I thought I left scratch free, but as the days went on scrapes and bruises kept appearing. Ha I guess I am not as tough as I thought I was. JK

No comments: