Monday, December 3, 2012

Fishing

O man how I have gone this long without fishing I will never know, but promise to never do again. I grew up fishing all the time and I can't believe we have waited to long to take Boston. I wasn't going to go at first so I could stay home with Carter, but last minute we decided the weather was great and we should all go. Boy am I glad I did. It was the perfect afternoon. 
 It's a darn good thing Uncle Kyle came along. We would have been lost without him.
 This part of the whole fishing thing wasn't too bad. 
 Neither was this. 
 Boston caught "sea weed" and was pretty excited about it. 
 Boston caught his first fish!!!!! 
 The fish were HUGE that day. Ha
 Especially Trav's. Ha ha
 Carter got in on the action too. I LOVE this pic!
I still got it! Don't be fooled by this pic. I love to get dirty and have no problem touching, cleaning, and everything else that goes into fishing. You wouldn't be able to tell by my outfit though. Remember I wasn't going to be going?

It was such a perfect day. We all caught a couple fish which always makes fishing more fun. I was shocked at how long it kept Boston's attention. We were there for a good four hours and we had to drag him away. There really is nothing like being outdoors. Even if it your local park that has a ppond they stock with fish. Needless to say the Wilson's have found a new favorite activity. 

No comments: