Monday, December 3, 2012

Photo Dump

 Carter HATES his walker. I somehow got him to take a stroll around the house a couple days in a row. I thought we had a break through. We didn't he goes limp just at the sight of the thing.
 Boston had his buddy Sam over one afternoon and Boston was being super bossy so I knew I had to get creative or it was going to be ugly. Popsicle sticks came to the rescue and we made turkeys. These boys are so fun together. Have I mentioned we have THE best neighbors. 
 I'm sorry, but never has there been a cute school picture than this. I died!
 Boston was super antsy to get out the Christmas decor. I usually cave before Thanksgiving, but never before our Birthdays so I let him decorate his little tree for his room. He took it very serious. 
 Sponge Bob isn't allowed in our house. The show drives me nuts. For some reason Sponge Bob is THE greatest thing ever to Boston. From the number of Sponge Bob back packs I see at preschool drop off I would bet that it's pretty cool among the Little Harts crew. Anyways he saved up his money for a new something special. Much to my dismay he spent/wasted $5 precious dollars on the above singing card. He could not be swayed. 
 I would bet that Carter is going to be one funny kid. Especially when he can actually talk. He came crawling over the other day with his shades on know full well that they were on wrong and was cracking himself up. You better believe that Boston and I thought it was the funniest thing also. 
 True love is measured when your husband puts Christmas lights up. I don't think there is anything Trav dislikes more than that. He must love me, because there were no complaints this year and in my opinion he had lots to complain about. Our lights weren't too friendly. 
 Definitely not his best pics, but hilarious none the less. 
 Caught these two kissing at the grocery store. 
 The cutest little elf you ever did see. 
 My beloved reindeer. I actually started and FINISHED a craft. Thank you Pinterest. 
 Carter has nicker kicks than the rest of us. He got his braces and who knew it would be so hard to find shoes to fit over them. We scoured every show store and thankfully we found some cute ones that worked and didn't have to be two sizes too big. 
 Since we have been capping Carter people ask all the time what his voice sounds like. I don't think at this point he has found it, but he has totally found his growl. He has a mean roar. 
Our little skinny man. He LOVES his Daddy's hats. 

1 comment:

D'Laina said...

These were too CUTE! Two boys are the best! We are lucky girls!