Friday, January 18, 2013

Goodbye 2012

2012 was a good year, but definitely one we are ready to move on from. At times I feel like we lived at the hospital or therapy, but then at times I feel like we lived at the pool so it had to be pretty good. We had family pics taken back in October and as usual Nikki did amazing and I LOVE them! The boys were not good sports especially little man. I was sweating up a storm by the time we finished. I sure do love this family of mine and I am so blessed to be able to call them mine. Life is great with them a part of it. 

Here are some highlights of the year for us....
 Trav getting a new job in the industry that he is passionate about.
 Our two week summer vacation to Santa Rosa and Seattle. Definitely a favorite for us all. 
 Completing my first half marathon. 
 Carter checked off 11 surgeries! Way too many and hopefully he wont ever have to repeat a year like last year again. 
 Swimming and Summer equaled being outside, healthy, more freedom, and spending time together. 
 Carter finally becoming mobile. 
 Going on a weekend getaway with this handsome guy. Wish we could do it more. 
 Watching these guys develop such a fun relationship.
 Boston loving every second of preschool.
 Spending time with our family. We are lucky to have grandparents that we get to see so often. 
2012 we felt like we were supposed to learn patience. I wish we could say that we have, but unfortunately Trav and I and the boys for that matter aren't very patient people. We have been so blessed and have seen the hand of our Savior so evident in our life. We have been on the receiving end of so many miracles and so many prayers. We are forever grateful for all that we have and all that we are learning. 

Here's to 2013. I have a feeling it's going to be a good year. (fingers crossed)

No comments: