Friday, February 22, 2013

Love Day

We had such a great Valentines at the Wilson home. Travis was out of town for work so I spent the day with my two little loves. 
 Boston is always on top of the holiday decorations at our house. He made sure that every room had a heart on the door. 

 We got the boys fitted Rangers hats and to say they were excited is an understatement. Carter has been on a major hat kick and he sports his almost daily. Trav was so excited a couple months back when they came out with the New Edition hats in kids sizes so we could get them for the boys. We had a good laugh when they both measured in the adult sizes. Boston is a 7 and Carter is a 6 7/8. Not too shabby for 2 and 5.
 Boston thought our pick heart pancakes and heart shaped strawberries were the best thing ever!
 and apparently Carter thought his dinner of gold fish were pretty awesome too. 


 Boston asked me about a week before Valentines if he could take me out on a date so when he found out Trav was going to be gone he made sure Daddy left him money to buy us ice cream. We are big fans around here.

We aren't big Valentines celebrators at our house, but I do take advantage and cash in on this yummy dinner every year. After the boys were down for the night I left them with my brother and my Mom and I went and saw Safe Haven, which I loved. I should mention that I don't think Trav was too disappointed that me missed out on the movie. 

No comments: