Friday, February 22, 2013

Big Changes!

The Wilson Family is about to embark on some big changes that will land us in......

 We are so excited for this new opportunity. Even though it comes with LOTS of excitement it still leaves us feeling a bit sad. We LOVE Texas! We really never thought we would or even wanted to leave so it took a little getting used to the idea. The people here are amazing! I really don't think we will  ever be so lucky to have such great neighbors and church community again. Not to mention all the doctors and therapists we will leave behind. Boston and Trav are %100 ready to go and when I stop stressing about the housing situation and saying goodbye to my incredible friends I will be too. 
Here he is signing the official letter. I am so proud of Trav and how hard he works for our family. Work hasn't been ideal that past two years, but the insurance, hours, and flexiblitly were for our families situation. I am excited for him to be able to work in an idustry that he loves and in an environment that challenges and excites him. I'm one lucky lady thats for sure!

3 comments:

Rene said...

I am so not okay with this! Do you guys know what city you're looking at? You will love the California weather (if not the housing prices). We are going to miss you guys tons.

Rachel said...

Well, you know how we're handling it all over here, but all the same I'd go too if it was Orange County. You can't beat the weather or Disneyland. Still, we'll miss you all a lot. Especially Jane.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the new move. I'm sure that is bitter-sweet. And I'm so glad you blog. Nobody does anymore, so I always look forward to reading yours! Keep it up!! :-)