Saturday, June 1, 2013

Nicole's Baptism

We were SO excited to be able to be apart of Nicole's Baptism. In our church you are able to be baptized at the age of 8 years old. We are so proud of her and her decision. She is a beautiful girl and we are so lucky to have her in our family. 
 Ryan and Boston have a special ipad connection.
 It was a quick weekend, but we made sure to squeeze in all that we could including swimming the morning of the baptism. 
 When I am around these girls insist on me doing their hair every day. I love it! we all matched with our "high messy buns" to go swimming. 





 Sure do love this sweet girl. 
 and her incredible family. Have I mentioned how much I love being close to the Garns?!?!


 Boston was really wanting to do his own hair like Ryan did. Tara is a much nicer Mom than I am and lets them do it even if its crazy. Tyler helped Boston out and gave him a nice parted slicked down hair do. 
Carter thought this was pretty funny for a minute at least. It was such a fun weekend. So glad we could be there. 

1 comment:

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

With that wig on Carter looks like Boston...haha