Monday, July 1, 2013

Disney Land......Again!

I know I know this blog is pretty much becoming all about Disney Land, but what can I say we love it there. It's a;so such a great place to meet up with friends or crash people's vacations. The Tuckers were in town and we were lucky enough to spend a day with them there. Hudson is just about the cutest little girl there ever was. Boston went on some rides with Murray, his dad, and his nephew and though he had died and gone to heaven. It was also the first time he got to ride Radiator Springs Racers. He has talked about that ride daily since. 

 Carter is our character spotter. He is usually first to find them and will wave at them until they are completely out of site. 
 We spotted mickey!
 I was more than happy to let Trav take the boys on the rocket ships I about loose my stomach on that ride everytime. 
 Sure do love Kelsey. Always will be one of my greatest friends. 
 Meeting up with the Nixons was one of the most fun day we had there. Boston is always so excited to see a familiar Texas face. 
 Carter sure loves Andrew!



It was crowded that day, but the kids had so much fun collecting buttons. they acted as if it was their job! 

1 comment:

Rene said...

So jealous. Miss all of you guys!