Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Last week of Summer!

I can't believe summer is over! I have zero regrets about this summer. We had SO much fun! I think we made up for our past two summers that were spent in and out of the hospital and kinda living in our little bubble. Actually I think we more than made up for it we didn't stop all summer! With that being said I was having a hard time letting it go. I figured we came in with a bang we might as well go out with a bang. I tried to plan something fun each day of the week and it must have been super fun and super tiring, because I didn't take pictures of everything and I can't remember the things not pictured. I do know we did something each day though. 
 We of course started the week off at Disney Land. The boys were SO excited that they could sit by each other on the Gadgets Go Coaster. This pic kills me with cuteness. I still can't believe Carter likes this stuff so much. He always says it's scary before we go, but comes of with the biggest smile and wants to go again and again. I should mention that he is usually the first one to throw his hands in the air accompanied with a loud "wee"!

 Yep Carter still hates the characters!
 We had a BBQ at the pool and then swam for a couple hours. 
 Glow stick baths were a huge hit!
 We made our version of stained glass windows and by request skeletons. They of course were complete with Carter's kicking a ball, Boston's surfing, and mine holding balloons. 
 We had a family movie night! The boys enjoyed Super Buddies in their undies and ate way too much popcorn. 
We ended the week with our usual Saturday morning trip to Blackies to surf and boogie with the Hunters! Boston is becoming quite the little Boogie Boarder!

No comments: