Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Potty Talk

For the last little while I have been noticing that Carter has been going longer lengths of time between wet diapers. Meaning he holds it longer and goes in larger amounts. He has been interested in Boston going potty so we decided to get him a potty of his own. I am not sure who was more excited Carter or Boston, but if I had to bet on one I would put all my money on Boston. 
 I don't think he is really ready to be fully potty trained so I am not pushing it at all. I think for the most part he can make himself go, but he can't tell when he needs to go if that makes sense. 
 Boston has been very good to document it on his camera!
 One proud little guy right there! He loves to take his little seat and flush it down the toilet. 
We were worried that they didn't make underwear small enough for his skinny body, but thankfully Jake and the Neverland Pirates pulled through. He loves his "Yo Ho's" and wears them mostly at home, but on occasion a quick errand out of the house. He has days were he doesn't want to have anything to do with it and days where he is all about it! I don't plan on trying to make this a done deal for a while, but glad he at least has some interest!

No comments: