Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

I as always had such a great Birthday thanks to Trav. He always does so much to make it a special day.  He has been crazy busy with work lately and it meant a lot that he put that aside and did fun activities for me. We went to Bruxie the night before for a yummy dinner. Man I love that place sooooo good.

 On my actual birthday we went to the beach and did our first ever bonfire. There is something so amazing about being at the beach when it is pitch black with no one around sitting by the fire. The boys loved it! I kept telling Trav that I think we found Boston's happy place. I hadn't seen him sit so quiet and content like he did for a long time. It was such a fun night and made me even more thankful for my three boys. I sure am one lucky girl!



I have to add that when we were getting ready to leave Trav thought it would be fun to teach Boston how to pee on the fire to put it out. It was a great idea when it came to hearing Boston laugh his guts outs, but when it came to smelling them on the way home it was a very bad idea. They both left for some great memories though.

No comments: