Saturday, April 12, 2014

Organizing Bug

To say I caught the organizing bug while in Santa Rosa is an understatement. Trav said "O no you have that look in your eye" He was busy helping the Hunter's move into their new place (5 doors down from us) so I took it upon myself to get busy in the garage. It has been driving me crazy ever since we moved in. Trav helped build the shelves and I did all the rest. Not sure why I actually think this stuff is fun, but I do and I am happy to spend my day doing it. 
 Before….Notice the leaning tower of storage bins? Those thing were bound to fall over any minute. 
 During….. it's definitely one of those things that you have to make a bigger mess to clean up the original. 
 After!!!!……we could actually park two cars in there if we had to. I feels so much better in there and so refreshing that everything has a spot. 


No comments: