Saturday, April 19, 2014

Potty Training

I took Carter to school on Wednesday and was mentioning to his teacher how Carter wanted to go poop on the potty randomly that morning. He said it's time lets just do it. He told me to bring him into school on Thursday in underwear and we would just do it. I agreed giving it no thought at all. When Carter woke up from his nap wednesday I put him in underwear and set the timer for every twenty minutes to take him potty. He did really well and was very excited about it. 


He has done such a great job over the last couple days. He still doesn't tell us when he needs to go, but we go often enough that we have avoided to many accidents. I wish I could do it how I did with Boston, because I think that's the best way. Our schedule is just too crazy right now and with him being in school it just doesn't work. So proud of my little guy! How cute is his long skinny body in those underwear or "yo ho's" as he calls them. The first pair we baught had Jake and the Neverland Pirate on them so that's were they got their nick name. 

No comments: