Monday, January 28, 2008

Boston Craig Wilson

Boston arrived early Saturday morning 12:31 am to be exact. He weighed 6 pounds and was 19 inches long. We went into the hospital Friday around 5:30 because I was having contraction about 2-3 minutes apart. When we got there they put me on a monitor and I started to progress very quickly. Around 10:30 pm I started to push. After doing that for about an hour and our little guy still not here we found the he was OP (meaning he was facing up) so after forceps and alot of tricks by my doctor we found out our only option was to do a C-section. We then went into the room and after a very difficult C-section (difficult because Boston was so engaged in my birth canal they had to have a push him up vaginally and one pull out from my stomach) We are proud to show you our Little Champ.



Because he was 5 weeks early he has immature longs and also because he was engaged for so long he has alot of bruising on his head. They have been running lots of test and doing a cat scan to see if the bruising is causing bleeding in his brain. Everyday he gets better and stronger. We love him so much and are so proud to be his parents. We would appreciate prayers for our little guy that he will be able to recover and be with us in our arms. He is still in the NICU and will probably be there for a little while. We are allowed to be there to feed him through a tube and change his diaper at 8,11,2,&5 we enjoy the little time we get to spend with him. Here are some pictures of our little guy. My favorite is the one where I am holding him, because it is the only time I have been able to hold him and I bawled my eyes out because of the overwhelming love I felt for this little guy. Being a mom is amazing we love our son so much!!!!





12 comments:

Laurel said...

Congratulations you guys! He is absolutely beautiful and I know he is going to recover just fabulously. I can't wait to hear more about his growth and progression. I love him already!

tiffany said...

I'm so excited for you! I'm so sorry about how crazy it all was for you during your delivery!! You guys are for sure in our prayers, especially the little Bos man!! He's darling- look how long his little feet are- Trav really is the dad! haha! I'm sitting here thinking.. oh my gosh! Trav is a daddy! Are we that old? I can't believe it!! i'm so excited for your cute little family! Good luck!! love ya!

Karissa Kay said...

Teres, i'm so happy for you! He's perfect! I can't wait to meet him! Please keep me updated! I love you and miss you!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Oh he's so beautiful!!! Looks like that crazy difficult delivery was well worth it!! CONGRATS!!! We'll be praying for his full quick recovery! He's so darling!

Kelly said...

Teresa! My goodness... I remember when we were little weirdos in high school and now your a mommy!! Im so excited for you!! He is adorable and I cant believe how long he is! HA HA! I hope you feel better soon and I know your little boy will recover so fast! Your in our prayers. We love you!!

kelsey and murray said...

He is darling! Congrats on being a mommy! I am just so happy for you and trav. You will all be in our prayers for sure. I am glad to hear that he is getting stronger by the day! We love you guys so much! Let us know if there is anything we can do! Love you!!

Ashley said...

It was so good to see you guys tonight! Boston is the sweetest little baby! You and Travis are going to be great parents. Boston is a lucky guy!

nicole said...

Isn't it the most amazing experience...having your own little one to love and care for?
He's beautiful, and for sure will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Congratulations! And we love you guys!

Anonymous said...

You are such a trooper! You look so great for going thrugh that. Your baby is so cute and you are the cutest mom! I am so happy for you!

Brittany and Clayton said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! Boston is absolutely adorable! You will all definitely be in ours prayers, we can't wait for you to be able to take your little guy home!! We can't wait to hear how he is doing and see more pics! We love you guys!

K. Bitton said...

Teresa! I am so happy for you!! I haven't checked you blog in a while and look what happened! I started crying when I read this post, thanks for sharing! You have a beautiful baby boy I a jeallous! ;) How are you feeling?? I know what you mean about the overwhelming feelings of love! Don't you LOVE being a mom?? It's such an amazing process Congrats! Love ya and we are keeping you in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

You know you are a mom when you cry while reading this blog. I can't imagine the stress you have felt. You are so strong and I am very proud of you. You are going to be a great mommy. I am so glad to see that he is recovering and getting stronger.