Monday, September 8, 2008

My Brother got married!

Two weeks ago we went to Utah for my Brother Kyle's wedding. We had a good time seeing family and enjoying some cooler weather. My brother and Trista have been dating for a year and a half and they finally tied the knot. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. We are so excited for Trista and her kids to be a part of the family.
My cousins and I. I miss these girls so much!!!



While we were there my camera broke so I didn't get very many pics. But I was able to get one of Brittany, Nicole and her new baby Asher (cutest little guy ever!!), and I. It was so good to see these guys it has been so long.

Here are some cute pics of Boston on the trip.


Also my little brother Kelsey's best friend Cole got home from his mission so he came over and said hi and met Boston. It kinda made me sad that his friend held him before he did but it also got me really excited for when he will get to. It's only nine months away but nobody is counting.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! When did you run into Brit and Nicole? The day I was supposed to go in? hehe. I miss all you guys so much!! I cant wait to see Brits baby and baby asher!!

Karissa Kay said...

I'm so jealous you got to go to Utah and see Britt and Nicole! I miss you so much. I need to call you. I'm going to this week!

Ashlee said...

YOU NEED TO COME BACK!! Seriously! Or Brady and I need to move out there! XOXO

Britanee Walker said...

We absolutely LOVED seeing you and your cute family! I missed not spending enough time with you guys but we'll make up for it next time! xoxo bunches, brit

Laurel said...

I LOVE the picture of you, Brittany, and Nicole! You are all seriously beaming. I know that sounds corny, but you are. Sad we missed you this trip, but wedding-trips can do that. Happy pictures!

nicole said...

I may have to steal that pic of the three of us...hope that's ok. :)
it was so great to see you!