Monday, September 8, 2008

Seven


Also While we were in Utah Boston turned seven months old. Once again I can't believe that another month has gone by. Time is flying. He is such a good baby. He is trying to figure out the crawling thing but it's not going so well. He gets a little frustrated when I put a toy in front of him and he only moves backwards =). He still loves food very much. He is more interested in mine and Travs food but as long as he eats first we are usually OK. He is working on the whole teething thing. I swear he has been "teething" for about 3 months but nothing yet.

Things he loves
* being read too
* Swimming and baths
* water bottles
* His little fishy toy
* "Talking" we call it the moose call. It is absolutely hilarious I need to get a video of him doing it and put it on here. Some people tell us he sounds like a little old man.
* Being outside
* Eating
* Mom and Dad

We got his "6 month" (taken at 7 months) pictures this week. They turned out so cute. We had to get the one of him in the hat and shoes for Dad. We love this little guy so much he brings an amazing amount of happiness into our lives.



12 comments:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

ADORABLE :) He is the cutest baby and you are the cutest mom Teresa! I can tell you just love him SO much! And how couldn't you? I'm glad you had a fun trip to Utah! I love being back, I do miss my freetime in Texas though :)

Kelly said...

ahhh!!! SO CUTE!! Those pics turned out great!! Where did you get them done?

Anonymous said...

How Cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. That is so great that Kyle got married! Next time you are in Utah, we need to get together!

Karissa Kay said...

Oh my gosh he is SO stinkin' cute!!!

Ashlee said...

His smile is just too cute! It's hard to imagine that he ever cries or has bad days cuz he ALWAYS looks happy! Hugs and Kisses!

kelsey and murray said...

How cute is he! I love the last pic, it is darling! He is already 7 months? Where does the time go?
Love you teres!

K. Bitton said...

I love those pictures! I can't believe he is getting so big! I am glad that time is going by fast for one of us ;)

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

I'm especially fond of the last one where he is standing with mom's help...very sweet, his expression is the best with his little tongue showing.

Alexis said...

He is so freakin cute! I can't believe he is already seven months old! Time flies too fast with these little ones. Alivia is going through the same crawling struggle. She gets up and gets ready to go and then somehow moves backwards! It's so funny. Well, funny for us, frustrating for her.

tiffany said...

Gosh! Could he be any cuter? I totally love this guy!!

Reagan and Mike said...

i know it has been forever! i'm trying to be better. he's so cute. please let me know next time you're here. i really wanna see you and your cute baby! love you though and if we go golfing when you're here you're for sure invited cause i'm sure i suck worse

Laurel said...

WOWZA, he is getting big. He is so cute and I love the pictures!