Monday, December 6, 2010

24 Weeks 3 Days

Today was another pretty good day. I am starting to think that by the time I leave this place I am going to be a nut case. Really being flat on your back 24 hours a day can make you a little crazy. Obviously this is where I want and need to be, but I can't help but think. My hair is falling out like a crazy. I am for sure going to need a good hair cut once I get out of here. I have been debating if I should grow my hair out again and well hopefully I will have at least two months of healthy (meaning no blow dryer and flat iron) growing behind me.

The baby looks great again today. I have had a couple contractions mostly due to having a full boater. I don't know if I will continue to blog everyday because well not much goes on and not much has changed which is all good. Wednesdays are the big day where I get ultrasounds and all the checkups done so I will for sure post then.

In the mean time this is what happens to Boston in the car



Poor guy is so exhausted. He is having such a hard time. He and Trav could definitely use your prayers. I can help but think about how heavy a weight this is for them. I know there isn't much that I can do to help, but I wish so bad there was.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

emily+brett said...

you are so very inspiring. your last post had some great quotes and i've been in times where those very words have helped me. do you remember the poem i wrote about patience while i was waiting to find out if our ivf worked? i just thought of it when i read your last post.

even though you think you don't have a lot to say about how boring the hospital is, still post because i think it will help you make it through. and it will be great to look back. even just your simple thoughts of the day.

let me know if there is anything i can do to help. ps you'll have to take a look at an amazing project me and few friends are putting together. actually i think you know jenna rammell. anyway check it out; http://bloggersgivebackproject.blogspot.com/

Britanee Walker said...

i look forward to your posts...no matter how mundane you think they are. i think it'd be nice to look back on (or get printed). poor Boston. hope Grandma's able to help him out, even if it's just a little. mom's make a difference :) we'll say extra prayers for trav & him. love you!

Kylie Blackwell said...

I love reading your blog every day. Seriously makes me stop being so dang negative about how crappy I feel and remember how blessed I am. I can only imagine how hard this is for you and you little family. Glad things are still going smoothly, well as smooth as they can in your current situation.

the hills said...

teresa! see what happens when i don't check blogs for a week. you sweet thing, i am so sorry. you are such a strong person but bedrest SUCKS! i was on bedrest barely at all compared & when the hubs got back in town & i got on my feet to go back home, we had cossette that day. so stay put missy! :) boston sounds like he's being quite the trooper. this might sound so stupid but i'm gonna say it anyway. i remember feeling like i was losing my last days with just me & ellery & i was so hard on myself about that. but boston's not going anywhere. once the baby is here & everything is as it should be you will have all this time to cuddle him & play & see your boys interact. you are most definitely in our prayers & i'll be checking back regularly for updates so keep it up. you rock!!!

jenna said...

i think you should have jamie come do your hair. she can freshen you up and make you look gorgeoussssss.
then maybe for five seconds, being flat on your back won't be too horrible?
:)