Tuesday, December 7, 2010

24 Weeks 4 Days




Wahoo for another day! Today my emotions have been all over the place. I have definitely gone from one end of the spectrum to the other. I was about to go out and give the nurses a little word last night they were so loud! I wanted to remind them that most people sleep at night. It seriously sounded like they were having a Christmas party out there. With that said I probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I was so sad this morning and missed Boston so much. Then around ten they were monitoring the baby and I all the sudden got so hot and dizzy. Next thing I know I was throwing up like crazy and continued to do so for about an hour. They gave me some zofran and I was able to stop, but still felt nausea's until around six. They wouldn't let me eat anything and could hardly drink at all. I was starving, but at the same time nothing sounded good. Finally I was able to eat some saltine crackers and a shake. I felt so much better. My Doctor came in and said jokingly that I hadn't kept the rules very well today with my throwing up, coughing and when he came in i sneezed twice. Whoops. My visiting teachers came over and it was so nice to visit with each other.



On another note Boston took a great nap today and therefor had such a great night. Trav said it was so good to have our happy boy back. I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Grandma is spoiling him like crazy!








From what I hear the pack n play has been a big hit at home. Not sure why, but he has been loving to play in it. Whatever makes him happy.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

OH...how awful to be throwing up like that and I would be sooooo frustrated if I heard loud nurses all night. But that's great that Boston is doing better. Can't believe Trav is in the pack n play too....whatever works.