Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MY DEAR TERESA

Dear Teresa

As I sit daily watching you do all that you do I am so amazed. I try so hard to lesson your burdens each day but you just seem to press on. You are such a fighter. Our Heavenly Father has really blessed us with you in our lives. You have really taught all of us what the true meaning of Having Faith is. I have never met anyone that is so positive as you are. You take each day as if this is going to be the best day ever. Even when you know it is going to be a tough one. I know it is hard to spread your self so thin. But you always seem to make it work buy giving of your self and love to Boston, Travis and our little Carter. They are so lucky to have you for a mom and wife. But I am even more lucky to have you as my daughter.
Last night as Travis and I were visiting Carter I said look he really knows Grandma D is here. Travis said good try he opens his eyes every time I am here. I let Travis know that he does open his eyes when I come and know one else is here. I like to think that he really does know his Grandma when I come in the room. He is truly a sweet spirit of our heavenly Father. The is a reason he is here. He has a great purpose on this earth. I know it and we all know it cuz he is such a fighter and wants to get out and see what the world is all about. I love him so much and am so grateful that I am able to be here by his side, by your side and Travis and Boston's side too. Know that I love you so much and will be with you every step of the way. Know that you don't even have to ask because I will already be there waiting to go and do what ever you need to do. Please Teresa don't think for a minute you have to do it all. I am here, Travis parents are here and so are so many friends. We all love you and will be here for you through prays, phone calls, visits what ever your need is.
Thank you for being the daughter you are to me and for all you have taught me as you go through your trails in life. I love you so much!

Love,
Mom
XOXOXO

5 comments:

kelsey and murray said...

what a sweet letter, i sat and cried the whole way through it. teres your mom is right, you are so special and i admire you so much! love you!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Mom I am taking away your privilege to post on here ;) I love you thanks so much I learned from the best.

Unknown said...

awwwww.....

Britanee Walker said...

Teresa's incredibly strong & i look up to her for that :) love you guys!

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

Teresa, thank you for being such an amazing example to me. I cry every time I read your posts. You help me step back and appreciate the little things in life. On crazy days with my kids I think about what you are going through and suddenly things don't seem so bad. You are simply amazing!