Tuesday, February 15, 2011

He loves Him

Every time we go to the Hospital Boston always asks what we are going to do. I was telling him the other day that I was going to go change Carter's poopy diaper, take his temperature, change his clothes, give him hugs and kisses, and read him a book. Boston told me that he wanted to read Carter a book so we decided to make a movie of him reading to show Carter. Here he is reading Pigeon wants a puppy by Mo Willems and he couldn't have performed better. Enjoy...
I must add that Carter LOVES it! Every time we play it he sats better and and tries to find out where the voice is coming from. Cutest thing ever!!!

Boston really does love his little brother so much. I always worry about how confusing it all is to him. I think I underestimate how much he really gets whats going on. We have found him praying for Carter in the shower, car, in the middle of playing, and always at dinner and bedtime. They are simple prayers, but mean so much. He always talks about Carter and things he is going to do with him. I do think that he is expecting him to come running out of the Hospital and be able to play with him. He loves to look at pictures and watch movies of him. CAN'T WAIT to see the two of them together. Patience.

13 comments:

Craig Wilson said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for working so hard to put it on the blog. SO cute!!!! Love you. Kisses to all your boys. Love, Mom W. (I miss you guys)

Rene said...

I just love that kid. He and Carter are going to be best buds. What a precious video. Thanks for sharing.

Karissa Kay said...

OH.MY.GOSH! That is seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen! He is too cute for words! I love his little voice. My favorite part was "peace out". SO SO So cute!

melissa marie said...

that is SO cute Teresa! what a sweetie. he is so big!

Hightower said...

He is too cute ; )

Preston and Jamyn said...

Oh he is adorable! Cutest little voice ever! Carter is looking bigger and better all the time! He has lot's of prayers going out for him.

The Nixon Family said...

smart little boy with quite the memory! so cute! i can't wait to hold the little one myself!

D'Laina said...

so cute i cant even stand it!!

kelsey and murray said...

that just made my whole day! seriously!

Laura said...

So cute! What a great big brother he is already!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh this is the sweetest thing in the whole world. It makes me want to burst into tears hearing how boston prays for him all the time. He's such a good big brother already.
I hope carter is doing well and able to make it off the machine! You guys are in my prayers.

tiffany said...

Could he be ANY cuter? That was so precious! Thanks for sharing!