Monday, February 28, 2011

Way to go Uncle B.

Let me first start with this adorable picture of Boston with his cousins. It is impossible to get them to all look at the camera at the same time.
(Hyrum 4, Sydney 3.5, Boston 3, Ellie 2)
About three weeks ago Trav's brother graduated from Baylor Law School. We weren't sure if we were going to be able to go down for the ceremony with everything going on with Carter. Boy were we glad we did. It ended up being the perfect overnight get away for us. We are so proud of Uncle B. it has been a very long three years and he worked so so hard.
We took the kids swimming at the hotel and this might have been what made it so great for Trav and I. We hadn't seen Boston this happy in a long time. I guess he needed it as much as we did.
We were lucky to have family in town for his graduation. Trav's parents and Aunt Tara were among them. Boston instantly became here sidekick which didn't give her much of a break on her kids free weekend. No Wilson Texas get together is complete without Cheesecake factory and Amazing Jakes, both of which we did. Refreshing!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

omg, so fun. I am glad you got to get away and focus on some family fun time. I remember when things were down with our fertility stuff and I spent a weekend with family it rejuvenated me and was a good little pick me up. Good for you guys. Family is always the best medicine. Cant wait to hear the next update on Carter. love you.

K. Bitton said...

So glad you got to go and enjoy your family. Sometimes you need those moments and when you get back the trial isn't nearly as hard for a bit. Such cute pictures!

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

You're so awesome to post pics of the graduation weekend. I should just refer people to your blog since I'm a total flake at posting since like Thanksgiving. Anyway...thinking of you guys often and praying for the little guy. love ya.

Tara said...

That was a really fun weekend! I too am so glad I got to be there! It was good to talk to you today. Love you all.

tiffany said...

what a cute family!! Some of my favorite people! :-) What a good little getaway for you!

melissa marie said...

oh you deserved that! and can i just say that the top pic of boston and his cousins is SO DANG CUTE!!!