Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This Boy...

Is absolutely amazing! I love him more than ever! He has been such an angel as of late. He has the sweetest spirit and reminds me daily of all we have to be thankful for. He loves his little Brother so much and talks about him all day every day. Some of my favorites
-"Mom did you make Carter all better yet?"
-While looking at trains "Mom Carter will like this one lets get it for him"
-When asking for his usual Juice and snack this morning he said "I can't wait to have juice and snacks with my Brother"
-"Mom I need my Brother to make me happy"
-"Carter will like this" said about everything he likes
- "P.U. stinky carter" said every time he goes #2
-My favorite "Mom I will ask Heavenly Father to make carter all better so he can come home"

I love him so much. He really has been such a good boy lately which has made things a lot easier with how stressed we have been.

What is it about seeing your kids sleep that makes you absolutely crazy about them? Boston has decided that somedays he doesn't need naps. Without fail 3:30 rolls around and he is sure to be passed out on the couch. I LOVE it!

3 comments:

Austyn said...

that is the cutest/sweetest thing ever! boston is such a sweet boy. he sure does love carter and has such a strong testimony. it must be hard on him not being able to see carter, and even harder on you watching it all. i love you so much and i admire you for all the strength you have through all of this. you are a great example to me. i love an miss you tons!

Rene said...

I just love your boys. When Boston was here the other day he was using the restroom. I went to check on him and found him (pants down) with his arms folded. He just said I was saying a prayer for Carter. Good job mom and dad.

Kelly said...

hooooly smokes he is getting so big!!