Saturday, June 11, 2011

Smiles


Carter has been smiling for a couple weeks now and to say we LOVE it is an under statement. I remember when we were in the NICU and a Mom of another 25 weeker was telling me how her son smiled for the first time. I knew he was 6 months old and I thought "O Carter will for sure smile way before he is six months" well I guess I hadn't become too familiar with the whole adjusted age thing yet. Today Carter is six months old ha. Trying to get it on camera is pretty tricky. The second he see's my phone or camera in his face he just zones into that. It also proves to be a little tricky when a certain 3 year old is around. We waited a long time for these smiles and will do anything we can to see them. You know those babies that you look at and they melt into a smile well Boston for sure wasn't that way and neither is Carter. They make us work for them.

5 comments:

melissa marie said...

he seems to be doing so well and i am so happy for you guys! much love.

tiffany said...

so cute! i can't believe how grown up he is looking. He is starting to look so much like Boston to me too!! cute!

Hightower said...

he is just too cute

kelsey and murray said...

that first picture is boston to a t! love his little gummy grin! so adorable.

Mike and Jenna said...

You have such a sweet little guy Teresa! He's smile is so cute!