Monday, July 11, 2011

Carter's "Newborn" & Family Pics!!!!

About a month ago we got Carter's "Newborn" pictures taken along with a couple family ones. My amazing friend Nikki took them for us again. I absolutely LOVE them! We had her take them at our home because it was so much easier with Carter at the time. They are so real and natural which makes me love them even more. Boston was being a monster that morning and was less than helpful during the pictures. I have to laugh at our family ones because they are so us and definitely reflect how things are around our house. Trav and I had a good laugh when looking back at some of the pictures and remembering that he didn't remember some of the ones of Carter because Boston had locked him in his room and I didn't hear him call my name. Crazy morning for sure! I still get giddy when I see the FOUR of us in a picture there were so many days that I really didn't think it would ever happen. Thank you Nikki we LOVE them and always will. Enjoy the pictures Collage style because there were way too many to post.

My Favorite picture of Boston. This is SO him!
I bought this hat last minute and I am so glad I did I love these pics especially the sleepy smile.
Baby Brother. I LOVE his deep blue eyes and the cheeks!

Me and my little man. These are some of my favorite!
Family Pics. I love the bottom left one ha. What one should we blow up?
Trav and His Boys. I am pretty crazy about these three.
The wild Kid! He may be a handful these days, but he sure is cute!

19 comments:

Nikki said...

So glad you love them!! Of course, you and your family made my job easy :)

Rene said...

These are amazing. Does Nikki take pictures for other people? I love them all! Your family is beautiful!

tiffany said...

I'm seriously teary-eyed. What a sweet little session of your precious family! (I can't wait to have 2 boys!!) :-) love you guys!!

melissa marie said...

Oh Teres, those are so sweet! Beautiful family!

kelsey and murray said...

i am in love with all of them! your photographer did an amazing job. gorgeous family!!! love you.

About Me said...

I can't wait to get pictures to put on my wall! When can I order them? Love them all.

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

I love every single picture! So fun and cute. You look beautiful :)

Preston and Jamyn said...

These are too cute! You look amazing! So happy for you and your cute little fam.

D'Laina said...

So cute I can't stand it! Carter is 7 months WOW crazy he sure is a cutie!

K. Bitton said...

Precious! I love family pictures:) You are gorgeous as always!

Kylie Blackwell said...

So SWEET! I adore them.

emily+brett said...

every single one is to die for. seriously you have such a cute family. i love how candid they are for sure.

Brienne & Kelsey said...

Teres, I LOVE these!!! They are so cute...Will you send them? I need to update my pictures of you guys on the fridge! Miss and love you all!

The Probert Family said...

This are beautiful, Teresa!! I love them all. I think that your family + nikki = perfect. You guys are so photogenic. I LOVE that you did them at your house. Love them!

Rachel said...

Did you want a serious opinion on which to blow up? Because perhaps you should do all of them ... you're all just too good looking. But, seriously, I really do like the bottom left one. And the middle right one. Can you go wrong?

the hills said...

you are stunning!!!! your family is beautiful as always but honey you are stunn.ing.

Camille said...

Would you be offended if I told you I kinda wanna bite your boys? ohhh they're so yummy. these pictures are just beautiful and I'm so glad you are all together. These pictures are proof of the power of prayer. I'm so happy for you!

Tara said...

I love them! They made me smile and laugh. I can't wait to show my kids. I love the one in bottom left of Trav and his boys. I think the ones of you and Carter are perfect and it's so fun for me to see Boston in the pictures with his personality coming through. I love how you had the pictures in your home. They turned out amazing. Can I have one or two or three . . . ? Please

HILL HESS said...

Those pictures are so great!!