Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Seattle - Mariners Game

The day we got back from the ranch we headed over to a Seattle Mariners game. I've said it before, but I could live at the ball park. Watching the Rangers with the Mariners climate/tempature would definitely be ideal. The kids were a little restless and bounced back and forth. Thankfully we had a 12 adults to 3 kids ratio. Such a fun night together as a family.

The next morning we left for home. :-( Seattle was SO much fun. My Grandma had meals, sleeping arrangements, cars, directions, and everything we needed worked out like a well oiled machine which made things so easy! I loved being back in her home. Everything from the smell to the wallpaper was so comforting and brought back so many memories!

It feels good to be back in the family vacation mode after an almost two year hiatus. I think it is so important to build lasting memories with family and I am so glad we had two weeks to do it! 

Cute story to remember:
I mentioned that Boston was obsessed with my cousins Chandler and Grant. When he knew that the vacation was coming to an end he started praying that Chandler and Grant could move to Texas.  I should mention that I listen to sports radio in the car. So one day I was listening to Ben and Skin (my fav!) and they were talking about how the Dallas Mavericks should have brought Tyson Chandler back to Dallas after winning the championship. Of course all Boston heard was Chandler coming to Dallas. He got SO excited and started saying "I told you Mom Chandler is coming to Dallas! They just said it on the radio. I knew he would!" He's still waiting for him to get here. ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha ha! por boston! :) That was so much fun to se you and your adorable family! i miss you guys already! that picture of chandler, grant and carter is so cute. (: the creepo guy behind chandler is not so cute tho. ;) can't wait to get together again! i love you!