Thursday, October 25, 2012

Annnnd we are back!




Dang infection has brought us back to the hospital. Boston is thrilled about it. He loves this place. Carter on the other hand isn't excited at all.


Don't let this cute pic fool you he was not nice at all to his nurses. I think he is old enough now to realize exactly what is going on especially after last week. He had to get an IV again and like always it was not a fun time.



In other news I have at least 100 pictures like this on my phone. Boston was busy while we were getting admitted.



Speaking of Boston he is such a trooper with all this stuff. He was an angel today and passed out within minutes for Trav tonight. I sure do love that boy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Lisa and Mark said...

So I know our short hospital stay in no way compares to what you guys have gone through with Carter, but I now know that hospitals suck and I'm sorry you guys have to spend so much time there. You are one strong momma!