Friday, April 19, 2013

Final Goodbyes

I tell ya what I HATE goodbyes! I was so hard to leave such incredible people and an incredible place. 
We had a fun Sunday dinner with all our cousins and family. The kids had a great time being together. We were so lucky to be by so many cousins during our time in Texas. 
Miss Lindsey was Carter's PT and holy cow she helped him so much! I loved Lindsey! I don't think I would say the same about Carter though. He was always such a pill for her. Pretty much he just didn't like that she made him work. 
Of all the people we had to say goodbye to I think Miss Jenny was the hardest. Not only did she do so much for Carter, but she did SO much for me. Feeding Carter has been one of the hardest things during all this. She gave me confidence in myself and in Carter's ability to do new things. She was SO good with Carter. She got his personality and loved him so much!
Miss Cathy is a dream. Seriously her heart is as big as they come and she loves her babies like no one else. 

I seriously have the best friends. Jamie and Danielle were two of the best! I miss them so much! Boston loves his friends and was so sad to say goodbye it broke my heart!

No comments: