Friday, April 19, 2013

Pins Out!

The morning we left Texas we had Boston's appointment to get his pins out. They told me to give him some Motrin before we came in. I couldn't believe they didn't do anything else to help with the pain or sensation. I must have asked five times are you sure he doesn't need anything?!?!
He thought the cast saw was so funny and it must have tickled, because he was laughing so hard. 
Then came the pin removal. He was SO brave! It gave me the willies big time. They just twisted them out and there was the squeaky noise to go along with it. Yuck!
Not sure what it is about my boys and X-rays, but they hate them! He screamed bloody murder when they asked him to move his arm on the table. Is that not the saddest face ever!

Nothing a little Americana cast won't fix. He was so proud of that cast. He said that if he can't find an American flag to look at he "will always have my arm to take it's place" I was dying laughing!
There are the pins. Those things were huge!

No comments: