Friday, April 19, 2013

Utah- Easter

On our way out to CA we decided that we would make a little vacation out of it to see family. Trav went right to CA to get our house ready and to start work. My Mom and I made the ever so boring drive from TX to UT. We got there Saturday night just in time for Easter. It was so fun to spend time at my brothers house. 



 Grandma D gave the kids sunglasses. They obviously were a big hit. 

 Getting Easter pics obviously were not. 

 My Brother and Sis-in law live in Saratoga on the lake. I forgot how beautiful Utah is. The mountains were amazing and got me so excited to be living around mountains again. 
 Carter could have thrown rocks in the lake the whole day. 

 Boston of course LOVED the egg hunt, but I was surprised how much Carter loved it. He knew exactly what he was doing and marched around with Kelsey to find all his eggs. 



Someday when we actually have a yard again I think we will need to get a see saw.

It was such a great day. I love Easter and the opportunity to focus on my Savior and his life. I am so grateful that because of him I get to be with my Family forever. 

No comments: